[games_access] Re: BBC: One in Five

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue May 23 14:42:06 EDT 2006

Hi,

Just had another look. I noticed that when I use the TAB-key to browse all the links, the screen seems to refresh at the Dr Who link. It was only after I looked in the code that I found that I noticed you are playing a sound (yeah, even sound designers sometimes have their amps turned off ;). Playing sounds in XHTML valid webpages is pretty hard. I always prefer using FlashSound API but it's not Valid XHTML 1.0 strict I believe. Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to play the sound using your technique without refreshing the page? I noticed that it sometimes fails to grab the onMouseOver.

I also noticed that the "More..." link is now magenta when it is visited. With the current background this too results in a (too?) low contrast, see pic:

Greets,

Richard