[games_access] SIG Forums

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue May 23 16:26:27 EDT 2006

SIG ForumsHi,

No problem, was just one minute of work. I submitted the project to several ludology websites today so hopefully they'll pick it up. I already received a reply from www.game-research.com who are interested in an article about the project and the subject. I also recently learned that the DIGRA (www.digra.org) is in the process of setting up SIG's as well (http://www.digra.org/sigs/), so maybe it would be a good plan to expand the GA-SIG and the G-A.com project (btw: www.gameaccessibility.com also works) by including/setting up a DIGRA GA-SIG as well? Any thoughts on that... ?

Greets,

Richard (who unfortunately still has to arrange Brighton)