[games_access] URGENT: WCAG2 and people with learning disabilities

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri May 26 13:02:24 EDT 2006

Yeah, I agree about the W3C stuff and that's why I really am fighting
hard to make sure we don't end up like them,  with these crazy
guidelines that are completely inaccessible to anyone trying make a
simple webpage (game). You might want to make an accessible website
but who wants to read through manuals of stuff that looks more like
machine code than "guidelines."