[games_access] IMPORTANT: Vote For Game With Accessibility!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Nov 3 12:48:40 EST 2006

Re: [games_access] GDC 2007: Accessibility Idol and otherOops... forgot some extra info. Since the game is in Dutch and you might not notice the control-explanation pics, here's how to control the game with just the spacebar:

- press space 1x to start/stop rotating the submarine
- hold space to move in the direction of your rotation

That's it. Have fun!