[games_access] GDC 2007: RobertFlorio documentary

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Nov 6 10:36:27 EST 2006

Anyone interested can help me if you think of a great use of the documentary
on creating from the footage of last year's experience as GDC scholarship
winner and putting together my life story is going to be about one hour long
documentary I hope to complete and bring to the conference to get viewed by
the maximum crowd.

Maybe you guys could help me I'm hoping the it can be viewed there but if
not my birthday is on March 2 turning 25.

Perhaps we can all meet early get there early San Francisco this year GDC
and have a big celebration party I'd be honored to have you all celebrate
her birthday with me and we could view it then or wherever it's best suited
it's going to be a great documentary.

One thing you guys can help me with the angle of slamming on big names like,
David Perry shiny entertainment president, and interview at ESRB forum last
year where I got footage of them not really wanting to help toward game
accessibility proving my point.  I don't want it to be negative against them
and then talk to David at a party I want to be bold still proving a point so
any angles you could think I would love to try.

If Michelle needs it I can afford her my Word document outline of my
documentary to see where it best fits toward our goals and accomplishments
GDC this year.  I'm looking forward to the accessibility idle being a judge.
That's gotta be even more good footage to put on the documentary but the
more footage I get it feels like I'm never going to complete it so I might
as well just get it done or I just keep collect more footage.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____