[games_access] Intro to CC video

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 16 12:37:23 EST 2006

Cool! I showed your Doom 3[cc] videos at Montreal last week (with the
link back to games [cc] and you!) and it was a big hit! We definitely
need to keep going with collecting videos that we can all use at
conferences, as it is a very powerful tool if you are giving an
"overall" intro to the issue talk.

Actually...the room moderator was so into the presentation that he
forgot to give the 5 minute warning and I ended up going a few
minutes over time when he showed the 1 minute time warning!

Actually...it was a VERY well received talk overall -- we had about
35-40 people in the room, all game devs for the most part (instead
of, say, people who already are doing accessibility work) and no one
left with that "ohhhhhh, I'm in the wrong room..." fake look on their
faces...that we all know...

Up next? GDC 2k7...and it's gonna rock. :D

Michelle