[games_access] Fwd: Re Canadian Press article

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Nov 21 18:57:15 EST 2006

It was Neil Davidson from the Canadian Press (Canada's version of the
Associated Press) -- he's a senior editor there and was covering the
Montreal Game Summit. And, yes, that was who I was collecting
pictures for. It wasn't that he didn't include our lines, I think, as
much as he included some links that would get you TO everyone's
links. So I can see why he did it -- a giant list of links in a
newspaper doesn't do much good. I didn't have editorial control over
the article, as it's a freedom of the press kind of thing so I didn't
see it until today...the day after it came out.

The article is appended at the end of this email and the original
email I sent out. If you go to:

http://wham.canoe.ca/news/2006/11/20/2430839-cp.html

You'll see that your picture is in the article, Robert. :) And your name.

Michelle