[games_access] Xbox 360 compatible "Quadcontroller"

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Nov 30 10:04:31 EST 2006

Is a story I was waiting for the designer to make the Xbox 360 available for
the quad controller I have to get it soon and start doing some reviews on my
page with but I am tight on money right now.  That is a scary thought
Michelle brings up about Xbox suing quad controller PlayStation doing the
same for reselling a controller but if they did that I'd be so upset I hope
we can all get together and somehow fight back that wouldn't be my only way
to play the games.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com