[games_access] Re: audio: SVG Tetris: public domain?

Jonathan Chetwynd j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Fri Oct 20 02:24:26 EDT 2006

Well the audio question does come up a fair bit...

SVG1.2 supports audio.

Currently the only popular browser not to support audio in SVG is
mozilla.
However this support is not standards based.
The SVG support is native in Opera, Mozilla, and shortly Safari, with
IE requiring the Adobe plugin.

Your Tetris didn't appear to have sound but let me know when you need
pointers to sound support.

best wishes

Jonathan Chetwynd