Fw: [games_access] Accessible Console Peripherals

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Sep 5 16:16:36 EDT 2006

Hi Brannon,

Re. the one handed controller on an original Xbox. I've just had delivered some new stock in of the DragonPlus one handed controller. To get it running on an Xbox you'll need an adapter, as this controller was originally designed for a PS2. I have these in stock too, albeit in low numbers.

http://www.oneswitch.org.uk/1/one-hand-dragon.htm

Price:

So the total is 55 pounds sterling (roughly $105 according to www.xe.com).

The DragonPlus one handed controller is 30 pounds sterling (GBP).
The Playstation to Xbox adapter is 15 pounds.
Postage and Packing is 10 pounds to the US.

I'll hold it for a couple of days, whilst I wait for your reply.

Cheers,

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk

p.s. Tried e-mailing you off list, but kept being spam filtered out.