[games_access] Chat today?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 6 14:05:57 EDT 2006

Hi -- I wasn't able to schedule one in today because the three
classes I'm teaching have me completely overloaded with
administrative crap (some people can't register for some reason,
something wiped some of them off the registration system for some
reason, etc). My boss also quit and she's now left officially leaving
our program in complete chaos...all of which has landed in my lap.
I'm hoping that my 18+ hour days will cool down some next week.

I'm planning for a meeting next week and I'll announce it the monday
prior to the meeting so that there is no more confusion. I don't
remember announcing a meeting for this week but then, again, I'm
hardly sleeping right now so there's plenty of room for
forgetfulness. My apologies for any confusion!