[games_access] Game Accessibility article: "Games That Reach Out" - News Gazette

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:46:44 EDT 2006

*blush* Thanks, Barrie! I finally got around to
putting it up -- it came out in April. Here's
some more news...

I just got an email this morning to let me know
that I had made Next Gen's list of 100 Most
Influential Women in Gaming:

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3783&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=4

The full article starts here:

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3783&Itemid=2

So, this media blitz is kinda weird for me.
Everything keeps saying I founded the SIG but
that was Thomas Westin -- I was one of the
original members. Just wanted to clarify that. :)

Michelle