[games_access] influential women in games...the fallout

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 22 19:27:31 EDT 2006

lol. inside dutch joke! bleak = pale in dutch and that's what richard
called me at GDC06. when i picked my jaw back up from the floor we
realized that languages are FUN!

we'll it seems that they removed *most* of the photos after some of
the PMS group joined their forum and challenged them to some xbox
live duels. It was one of my students who saw it -- she's writing a
story for a campus paper and googled me and there it was. then she
asked for some extra chapters so she could learn more about flash for
her game. anger put to good use. :)