[games_access] from RobertFlorio speech thank you. Recovery.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Sep 30 20:01:03 EDT 2006

Thank you so much Michelle that means a lot that sounds like crazy airport
madness. I still have to catch on some school work buying my book classes
start again the end of the quarter October 2.  What an experience I think I
did a really good job considering I wrote that speech today's before going
to the hospital didn't have anything else or you'll have taught me and my
own passion I got great responses and really inspired me even more to get an
initiative started.  Maybe get to speak at their next conference as a
keynote speaker.

I got your e-mail when I got home.

I'm debating whether or not to contents of video a smaller file to play on
my web site because I don't know if I can do that or not and if I want
everyone to be able to have access to something like that I'm not sure I
know what do you think someone needs to see it more than just myself.

I thought you had my cell phone number I think you called me on it but don't
worry about it I'm very anxious go to work in that vote I think that will
help to get out our message so much got very much good response positive
from that remark.  The book.
Robert