[games_access] E for All

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 12 16:17:34 EDT 2007

Oh don't think I didn't just email them asking them the same thing (accessibility arcade). ;)

I agree -- not a place to preach but a play to SHOW! Then we can send out notices to gamers in the LA area to please attend because we'll have a special show.

Finger's crossed -- this would be perfect!

Michelle