[games_access] Game Accessibility - Why Bother?

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 15:32:13 EDT 2007

Hi Robert -- I was thinking about the Top Secret project and how to get people involved. Is there any way that you can think of for someone to quickly get up-to-speed on the project and join in? I know that when you are heavily involved in a project (I know this is true of me!) it can be hard to slow down and explain the background and how people can better get involved quickly. But I was thinking that it might help if there was a quick and easy way to "jump in" without going through all the forum messages and having to know everything about what David is trying to do with the project.

Just some thoughts!! Great idea about linking to the article from the project site!

Michelle