[games_access] Game Accessibility -top-secret

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Apr 24 17:08:02 EDT 2007

Thanks Michelle.  I sent out last week the upgraded letter from David to the
members.  When you login also there is a special forum on keeping people
update on what's happening so far.  So anyone logging in can check their and
get the update.

I was hoping more members would join their because it's a game a full-scale
game.  An awesome opportunity to actually implement accessibility and get
creative as you want.  It's a work in prosperous I worked with some members
and got some ideas done I also linked a couple times to this forum on the
hope that we created I did most the artwork for.  Here it is below.

Hopefully we can stir up more interest.  That would be awesome.  The first
milestone creating the high concept totally failed.  They didn't let us know
what the capabilities of the server was what specifically they were looking
for and everyone was so frustrated so they redid it.  David gave in.  So we
did the hooks I didn't get any nominations.  Which is totally crazy I got a
bunch of awesome reviews it's like people who worked the most together their
are teaming up and voting on the ones they want.  The ones that are the most
similar to their original ideas.  So I think David is just taking those that
are good and matching them together now.  Instead of just picking one hope.
Which is good because 25,000 people signed up but according to the votes
there was only about maybe 200 people actually participating voting and
doing any work.

http://www.robertflorio.com/files/mile_1_hook7_robflorio.jpg

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com