[games_access] Kotaku posts letter from deaf gamer

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Fri Apr 27 14:25:11 EDT 2007

Didn't we discuss this last week? Michelle you already wrote a list of
what content we need on our site. No one objected so we need to get
someone to volunteer to take your suggestions and throw up a plain
text example of your ideas so that we can have something "tangible" to
evaluate. Can we start this on the Wiki so that we can all contribute
to it? I think of it as a place for us to dump the content and
organizational structure so that when we do have a web developer, he
can go to the wiki to see what content we want and how the information
is organized.

-Reid