[games_access] New low-profile joysticks and mounting systems fromMERU

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 29 00:12:01 EDT 2007

The main annoying thing is that they only take checks and I'm
assuming that an non-UK check wouldn't do. I could get an
international money order but that comes with an extra surcharge in
addition to our ridiculously bad exchange rate (bad for us...good for
the UK). I've emailed them to see if they would consider paypal or
some such. They might not be able to as they are a research group but
maybe since they are offering items for sale, rules could have
changed.

Anyway, I'll let everyone know how to order outside the US (they also
don't have an online form...) when I hear back for them. These things
are nifty -- I really like the mounting system -- I can see using one
for my PDA/mobile phone at work like they have demo-ed below.

Just another example of accessibility being good in ways not
originally envisioned. :)

Michelle