[games_access] WiiHelm and misc

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 30 16:06:37 EDT 2007

Hi there! Quick reply -- no, I'm not hearing impaired but Reid
Kimball is and he works for LucasArts and is on this list!

I'm dyslexic and I have a chronic condition that causes me to be in
complete pain (ER-style pain) and pretty much bedridden for 1-2 weeks
a month...those "invisible" disabilities. So that's my story in a
nutshell!

Interesting thinkgeek "product" -- it's a shame they aren't really
selling it! That would certainly be a solution for some who want to
play the wii -- I'll put them on my "letters to write" list!

I forgot about the game project management book! Congrats on being
the top student -- keep it up!!!

Michelle