[games_access] BBC games

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon Aug 6 12:18:29 EDT 2007

Just back from my holiday - good to see things bubbling along. Really
looking forward to checking David Colven's bits too. By the way - there were
two one-switch games at my holiday-site arcade! Stacker and Sega's Love and
Berry. Mind you, even my 9-year old daughter was embarassed to be seen
playing Love and Berry game (hit your switch to beat a tamborine in a
fashion and disco dance off - I know Eelke likes this kind of thing, but I'm
not so keen!).