[games_access] BBC games, guide for accessible software, blind accessible client for Secondlife: games_access Digest, Vol 38, Issue 5

Lynn V. Marentette lynnvm at carolina.rr.com
Tue Aug 7 16:25:09 EDT 2007

I e-mailed my colleagues about the BBC accessible games before I
read about the accessible software guide from Becta and the grant for
developing the SecondLife client. I don't participate much in this
group - I wanted to let all of you know that I appreciate your work!

To jog your memories, I'm a school psychologist who works with
students who have multiple disabilities. The accessible games on the
BBC website will be a great resource for many of the students I work
with.

Thanks!

Lynn V. Marentette

TechPsych