[games_access] flash game help?

Charlie Jackson cataclysmicknight at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:46:52 EDT 2007

Howdy howdy Robert!

What is it youre trying to get it to do when the player presses the
mouse? Or are you saying you want to use a keyboard key to do it? If
you're using the mouse, then in the MC you'll need to put the

on(release) (or press in your case, I suppose) {
gotoAndStop(frame_name_in_quotes_or_number); (or play, depending)
}

If you're using a key instead, you'll need to use a keyListener, and
if you don't want auto-fire, then you'll need to code a timer
inbetween presses (there may be code already one but I prefer to write
this myself to set up the timing).

Then when whatever the key is is used, go:

mcName.gotoAndPlay(frame_name_as_above);

Does this help at all? Feel free to get a little more specific or
email me offlist also :)

--
Crush the Critters: a Whack-a-Mole adventure for your feet!

THE BETA IS LIVE!!!! http://www.hedonismgames.com/beta/index.html