[games_access] flash game help?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 14 15:04:25 EDT 2007

Yes I'm trying to make it so that when you click with the mouse over one of
the buttons I created it launches one of the weapons it's not the aim there
just to weapons one called, calling avalanches, the other one sucked under.
Here is a link to its render both of the weapons are playing at the same
time.  I want them to play separately on premade animated 3-D buttons.  I
know how to make the buttons and just not sure what to do to make sure that
when you click over the button it actually plays the movie I want that
button to play.

Thank you so much for helping here is the link can you let me know if this
helps to tell me what code I should put and where ??what is your e-mail I
can send it to you my flash file?

http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s50/robflorio/?action=view&current=Projec
t_weapon_avalanche_sucked_rob.flv

Robert