[games_access] Meeting today

Charlie Jackson cataclysmicknight at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 08:08:12 EDT 2007

I really apologize for having to ask, but even in searching through my
gmail account I'm having trouble finding out exactly how it is to get
to the meeting. This is the first week that I'm actually off and free
for one, and was just curious how to attend. I know it has to do with
MSN messenger (now Windows Live Messenger?) and that it goes through
vrgrrl at hotmail.com, is that also correct?

And is the meeting at (EST) noon as posted previously, or 1 as just now posted?

Once more, very sorry to bother :)

--
Crush the Critters: a Whack-a-Mole adventure for your feet!

THE BETA IS LIVE!!!! http://www.hedonismgames.com/beta/index.html