[games_access] flash game help?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Aug 15 12:31:45 EDT 2007

Thank you Charlie.  I don't think we've met before have we?  Thanks for
helping me out with flash here I'll send you my flash to your e-mail address
youcan see my problems may be help me fix them?basically the animated button
I created is supposed to be pressed and even that doesn't really work and I
tried to create a certain area just over the circle of the button to be
press but it seems like as soon as the mouse gets anywhere near it it
clicks.

So what needs to happen is the button stays in the bottom left corner push
the button and it plays one or two of movies I haven't animated the second
half of the button I might need to create a separate button because it is
not going to be easy to show it like this I'm not sure because it is
one-button part of the same background.my assignment for class for this is
actually do today so I'm scrambling trying to read my book fun and games
with flash.

Robert