[games_access] Fwd: Official Playstation 2 magazine

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed Aug 15 13:14:48 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm happy to announce a gaming accessibility article was written for
the Official Playstation 2 magazine in the UK. It should be arriving
in stores this week. I read the article (5 pages) and it does a great
job covering the basics of most disability areas. It covers dexterity,
vision and hearing, leaving out cognitive disabilities unfortunately.
It quotes several of us, Barrie, Robert and I throughout the article
as well as linking to our various websites. Congrats everyone.

Anyone in the UK that I can get to send me a copy of the magazine?
I'll gladly pay for the mag and shipping.

-Reid