[games_access] Meeting today

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Aug 15 16:25:44 EDT 2007

Hi -- I am so sick at the moment -- some kind of flu/cold thing that
has bee sleeping 18 hours at a time, which is totally not me. Next
week our semester starts at UI so things will be more stable next
week. I just barely see straight, I'm so knocked out!

So I'll send around stuff for meetings for next week that will
hopefully answer your questions! :)

Michelle