[games_access] Fwd: Official Playstation 2 magazine

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed Aug 15 17:21:47 EDT 2007

Barrie, do you have an alternate email address? I tried to send you
one earlier, but it bounced. See below for the error

 barrie at barrieellis.wanadoo.co.uk
   (generated from barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk)
   SMTP error from remote mailer after end of data:
   host mail-in.freeserve.com [193.252.22.141]: 550 Error:
   Message content rejected <ac901ca6442cbbcdfe569dd39be27d05>

-Reid