[games_access] Meeting Schedule For Fall

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Aug 22 15:16:28 EDT 2007

yes, I should have told you that I couldn't attend, sorry. Going to
Sri Lanka to teach in a week and time is running out on me.

IMHO: I feel meetings every week is too much, we had trouble getting
people to the SIG meetings every second week when we started this
SIG. Also the meeting length is a problem, 1hour++ is often too much
for me at least.

Now that we have the Committees, perhaps we should let the Committees
have meetings, instead of general group meetings; if meetings have a
more narrow focus on a specific topic (Committee topic) , meetings
can be shorter, less frequent and more time efficient, and then each
Committee write a meeting protocol on the wiki.

/Thomas

Thomas Westin
VD / CEO

Pin Interactive AB
:: Digital Culture Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds
Award Winning Developer
www.pininteractive.com