[games_access] Peculiar article in NY Post Blog

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Fri Aug 24 05:48:31 EDT 2007

I guess I was just shocked by the article. These hospitals don't exist
anymore over here to my knowledge, and with pretty good reason. They tended
to imprison and dehumanise people. When I read that you've still got these
hospitals in the US, the land of John O'Brien's "Five Accomplishments" and a
lot of progressive work - I was really suprised. I felt that surely this
article was written in 1980? I guess I've been niave. Powerful stuff though.

Barrie

p.s. - yes I think we should get in touch with Born Warriors - I'll send
them a quick hello.