[games_access] GDC 2008: VERY Bad News

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 1 13:05:08 EST 2007

I agree and this is something I did try to do this year with one of
our proposals but the session wasn't accepted -- so both the indie
devs and the SIG got rejected. The idea was to have a panel of
award-winning/nominated indie games that are also accessible (like
Strange Attractors).

So this year we did try for the first time to pull this off but the
approach needs to be re-thought out. So we try again next year and at
more indie oriented conferences.

Michelle