[games_access] GDC 2008: VERY Bad News

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sat Dec 1 13:57:49 EST 2007

:)

(also see the other email with a link to a more up to date document)

Also see: http://www.game-accessibility.com/index.php?pagefile=papers . This
list (still?) contains all known work towards a unified definition of game
accessibility and description of heuristics/guidelines/patterns/?

Greets,

Richard

(ps: although I think that one of Barrie's links is not in there....)