[games_access] FORUM (was Re: GDC 2008: VERY Bad News)

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sat Dec 1 14:16:21 EST 2007

Well, it seems that the IGDA web initiative is pretty dead at the
moment so there's no reason why we can't adopt the site. Can you help
us/me get in touch with the foundation again so that we can work this
out and get our web presence seriously back on track?

Remember -- you've also had to take some time off from working with
the SIG (I know...I have a PhD to finish too but I'm not in as nice a
situation) so please remember that when you criticize about action
not being taken on this and that. Cool?

Michelle