[games_access] Ludum Dare X - Dec 14-16 - Update

"~:'' ありがとうございました。" j.chetwynd at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 1 16:52:30 EST 2007

forwarded, wondering if there is an accessibility strand ~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessibility Consultant on Media Literacy and the Internet

Hey,

  Ludum Dare 10 is coming! Ludum Dare is a regular community driven game
development competition. The goal is, given a theme and 48 hours, to
develop
a game from scratch. Ludum Dare aims to encourage game design
experimentation, and provide a platform to develop and practice rapid
game
prototyping.
     Website: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/

     Rules & Stuff: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/wiki/start

     IRC: #ludumdare on irc.afternet.org

     Dec. 7-14th - Registration and Theme Voting

     Dec. 14 at 7pm PST and runs until the 16th at 7pm PST

     We're also building an archive of entries from previous compos.
Goto the
compo site and add your old entries! They will be added to the
screenshot
grids:

     Overall: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/?mythumb_nav=1

     Per Author: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/author/hamumu/

     Per Compo: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/category/ld8/

     Per Tag: http://www.imitationpickles.org/ludum/tag/farm/

     Lastly, if you have participated in previous LD's and have a
game-dev
related blog, I'd be thrilled to aggregate it onto the site. Create an
account and then contact me with your blog info and I will add it ASAP.
     Hope to see you there!

  -Phil