[games_access] Top 3 Top 3 and IGDA GASIG Awards Ceremony 2008

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Sun Dec 2 17:57:55 EST 2007

(updated pic): http://www2.hku.nl/~mosh/ga/GAcriticalpat0006.jpg

... notice the symmetrics?

btw: I think I will drop Hollistic Game Accessibility from this Key point set up. My argument: the first 9 key points discuss how to make a GAME accessibile. Key point 10 discusses "things" (websites, packages, etc.) around the game that need to be accessible. But in order to MAKE these accessible, you can (in theory) use (a setup similar to) key point 1 to 9 ;)