[games_access] Getting Federal government. On our side.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Mon Dec 3 13:06:19 EST 2007

I know what you mean Michelle.  But the bottom line is there needs to be
something created so that the entertainment world has a standard also.

Take for example the product brought out by the movie industry.

In order for their productivity listened to by people with heart hearing,
the movie theaters themselves by law, have to provide assistance technology
to help the people either see or hear with devices.

To me that seems like not exactly the same thing but something similar.

The game design industry also provides a product that is not equal
opportunity to enjoy.

If we can get the petition circled around then we can send it to the right
people who know the law and who can help us voice in if they see the need,
which will combine the most important people we can find to sign it.

Even if we just get around to the people we need to sign it, and then send
it around to officials, and nothing happens, I think it makes a very loud
statement.  Because then it can be documented who signed it.

I would imagine trying to get the key names in the industry to sign it.
Even the employees for those companies.

Not to mention sending it out to all the important institutions.

On their web site for the petition web page they do say that it's
prohibited, not allowed, to mass e-mail yourself they set it up somehow
targeting it to the right people I'm not sure how.

I do not know what that's all about.  Seems kind of crazy.

Robert