[games_access] GDC -- who is able to go?

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Dec 6 12:01:03 EST 2007

For me it depends if I can come up with the amount of money for the trip.
As of right now I can afford it and cannot but I still need to talk it over
with my mother and see if I can see something come through with this
painting I did. So at two possibly three weeks at the most I will let you
know for sure. If you need to know before that let me know.

Robert