[games_access] Harmonix needs our help!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Dec 15 21:42:50 EST 2007

Couldn't agree more.  Well, my experience as a quadriplegic is pretty
similar to the paraplegic.

Even though some paraplegic have decent amount of risk movement it varies
from one wrist to the other and some can even pinch their fingers slightly.

However, my recommendation would probably be for hardware, something that
does not get in the way being cumbersome to the need of using your hands to
keep the beat with two hands.

Like, some kind of shoulder position censure or even a vast strap that can
act as beating on the buttons on the strap on your chest.  It's much more
applicable than having to balance a device on your lap with limited reach.

Can you bring the issue up to quadriplegics also?  If they can extend their
vision a little bit more to quads, like myself, I have the ability to feed
on drums and my range with extension having no triceps, and very little
pictorial muscles to reach across, I still can't pound decently enough if I
have buttons evenly spaced not too large but within a eight or 9 inch
diameter space.  All the buttons in that area.

Things like, head movement or a device that can be strapped anywhere as an
external alternative to the footpad.

Is there a picture of this?  Of what this drum set actually looks like?

Because, if the footpad has a low enough extension and it's easy enough to
tap its possible that a paraplegic in a quadriplegic can actually strap this
device to the back of the shoulder or to the back of the headrest to tap
with their head.

Robert