[games_access] SIG Accessibilty Guidelines

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Dec 17 11:13:22 EST 2007

Thomas...a few days to write your other thesis??? Either you are the
fastest researcher/writer ever or we have some major differences in
what goes into a thesis. My master's thesis took a year (year two of
a two year program where I was also still taking classes)...we won't
go into my doctoral dissertation ;)

:D

Michelle (I mean no harm -- I'm just amazed at that turn around time!
Was torture involved?)