[games_access] Harmonix needs our help!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Dec 17 11:18:38 EST 2007

Hi Reid,

Don't get me wrong, I'm all up for putting ALL ideas on the table and
looking at their possibilities, including whatever ideas that may seem weird
of stupid at first. But we're allowed to discuss those possibilities, aren't
we? It is just my opinion that I think that an eyebrow-controller can be
quite tiring and maybe not as accurate as some of the other ideas ;) That is
all. What's wrong with that?!

Greets,

Richard