[games_access] Harmonix needs our help!

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Mon Dec 17 14:02:51 EST 2007

Hi,

Thanks for your thoughts. I was wondering: let's say there is the possibility of your described hardware solution (3.5 mm mono socket and plug in any piece of trigger of choice). Based on your experience in this field, what kind of trigger solution (button, blink switch, head switch, flex switch?) would you recommend for this context?

Greets,

Richard