[games_access] SIG Accessibilty Guidelines

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Dec 17 15:29:37 EST 2007

yes, the thesis was based on two years of work with Terraformers so I
pretty much had most of it in my head :) So all I needed to do was to
describe the dev process from existing docs :) I agree, it was super
fast, and I don't expect GAIM to be as fast to finish, but I'm
dedicated on finishing it this spring
/thomas