[games_access] Legislating for Game Accessibility

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Thu Dec 20 03:27:50 EST 2007

We should also differentiate between independent developers with low
or no budgets, and games made with multimillion dollar budgets

Perhaps by saying that some percentage of the profit for _successful_
games  reserved for making sequels of the game _more_ accessible,
based on game genre; then the publisher takes little or no risk, since
it's self-funded development and more disabled gamers can play the
popular games.

/thomas