[games_access] Need help with Adobe Premiere Pro. Anyone please!

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Dec 20 12:57:20 EST 2007

http://www.trustnetmarketing.com/add-209-1-1-1-products_list.html

OK.  I could use any help on finding version number two of Adobe Premiere
Pro 2.0.  As you know, I've been working on this documentary.  Well, funding
fell through from the state.  I went to buy it myself and the people about
program software program lied.

For some ridiculous reason if you create any document with version 2.0, the
newest version 3.0 that they are selling, no longer selling 2.0, will not
allow you to bring your files or timeline or your work into 3.0.
Ridiculous.!  I think I got a jerk at the company and to be things like a
really stupid marketing move for customers to just upgrade but they can't.

Anyway I found this web site link above and then download really cheap $110
isn't trustworthy I can't find out?  Does anyone know?  Normally it's $800.
$400 with student discount.  But nobody is selling 2.0 anymore.  Please
thanks.

Robert