[games_access] Russell Williams, CEO and Co-founder of Flying Labs Sits with AbleGamers.com

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Sat Dec 22 01:15:38 EST 2007

Another excellent interview and nice honest answers from Russell.
Barrie or Mark, are you sending him info on alternative controllers?

It's great they are providing assistance for those with low vision. I
see more games catering to those with vision issues than hearing and
people I talk with seem to understand that better than hearing.

-Reid