[games_access] GA-SIG CD 2008

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Dec 25 16:42:48 EST 2007

Hello

I'm setting up a FTP account on our blade server with 80 GB storage
space available

Those of you who want to contribute content to this year's GA-SIG DVD
at Game Developers Conference 2008, please drop me an e-mail off list
with "GA-SIG CD" as subject so I easily spot it.

If you know people off list that would like to contribute too, please
forward this e-mail.

It can be games, videos, papers, code, tools or something else
relevant for game accessibility.

Please note the time frame; the GDC 08 takes place Feb 18, and before
that I need to arrange the production of DVDs. I've not decided a
deadline yet but somewhere by the end of January / early February is a
realistic guess.

Thanks,

/Thomas

Pin Interactive AB
:: Digital Culture Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

+46 (0)706 400 402

Time zone: GMT+1 , PST+9