[games_access] Catching Up on Gaming

John Bannick jbannick at 7128.com
Sun Dec 30 17:05:59 EST 2007

Hi Cara,

We've been busy at 7-128 Software, too.

We released our Top 25 Web Sites for Gamers who are Blind this October.
Got a lot of help from folks here on that.

The surprising thing is how much has changed just in 3 months.
The Code Factory in Spain stopped shipping accessible games.
Mark Barlet's AbleGamers.com site expanded into a real good source of
current gaming information.
Richard left the Game Accessibility Forum and that's kind of drifting now.
Dark started moderating AudioGames.com.

And a bunch of folks here have released, are releasing, or are pushing to
release new games.
(We got one new one out, Synonyms and Antonyms.)

Oh, and the latest issue of Audyssey is dynamite!

It's not dull.

John Bannick
7-128 Software