[games_access] one-switch games for babies

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Fri Feb 9 17:18:25 EST 2007

Thanks for sharing that it's an interesting new way to do one switch
interaction.  It's basically a slideshow that each little trigger triggers
on your clicking.  Even though you can use any button on the keyboard my
on-screen keyboard I'd like to just use PowerPoint create a quick little
game for every time you click the mouse it advances the game I definitely
try that out I think this will work.  I'll let you know how my progress goes
but I think this is something I can actually do.  It's a game but I will
make it more sophisticated and more mature.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____