[games_access] The Archaist

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Feb 10 12:36:19 EST 2007

Did I miss something is there an option to adjust the mouse clicking as one
of the keys instead?  I didn't see how the game was played I'm assuming you
should be able to use only one key like just the or does it play with
multiple different and other buttons?

I don't like setting up my QuadController it's very large it's better for
stationary things like just keeping it plugged into the console next to my
TV on a hospital bed table where I can roll up to it and play there's no
room on my desk for something like that it would be good your one switch
games on your site are just or whatever input its just one click.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>

  _____